Friday, June 23, 2006

Me me neeme meemee - five confessions x 5

‘Taco tagged me. Rising to the challenge


5 items in the freezer

1. Master stock.
2. Vodka.
3. Nameless things in perma-frost. Labelling isn’t my forte. My archaeologist mother wants to carbon date them.
4. Home made sausages. It takes an afternoon to make them, may as well freeze them.
5. Mini Magnums (classic flavour). Excellent for emergency hysterical child situations. I know nothing about kids, and this is the safest thing I’ve been told to keep on hand. If Qantas can mollify a plane load of economy travellers with them, it can’t be wrong. And before you start giving me advice and suggestions, none of my food has child allergies, so it will be ok.

5 items in my closet.
1. 36 pairs of shoes – sorry 35, one’s in the boot, see below.
2. As many things from Howard’s Storage World as I can fit in to organise the mess.
3. A pizza oven.
4. A pasta maker.
5. My cat on top of the black suede boots. Bugger to clean the fur off, but she likes them and it’s a good hiding place.

5 items in my car.

1. Empty boxes which once contained bourdeaux. It’s easier to carry them up in a bag.
2. An emergency pair of black high heels. You just never know when you’ll need to be formal.
3. Paper napkins from assorted rushed take aways. Very good for cleaning windscreens when you need to.
4. A phone charger jack from about 3 mobile phones ago. Well at least I don’t talk while I’m driving.
5. Jumper leads (practical, eh?)

5 items in my wallet – I’m extending this to handbag. I don’t have a wallet.
1. American express
2. Lipstick.
3. Listerine pocket packs (excellent after a garlicky lunch)
4. HP Pocket PC
5. Digital camera

5 people to tag (come on, you know you want to!)

Kestypes, Noodelbowl, chocolatesuze, Kate, Emily

5 Comments:

Blogger neil said...

Wonderful, you managed to get something food or wine related into every category! Nice meme. I'll leave you alone now, promise.

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corn darn it! That's me you're tagging! Okay. I'll bite!

7:42 PM  
Blogger Reb said...

I like memes 'Taco - they're fun :)

Go Sue! spread the lerv.

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha i like memes but have never been tagged! thankyou muchly!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Reb said...

no worries 'suze. Have fun with it!

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home